America

America

Monday, April 6, 2009

You Evil Militiaman You!

So, the brain trust that's the Missouri Information Analysis Center recently came to this stunning conclusion:

Quote:
"Militia members most commonly associate with third-party political groups," said the report, issued Feb. 20 by the Missouri Information Analysis Center. "It is not uncommon for militia members to display Constitution Party, Campaign for Liberty or Libertarian material. These members are usually supporters of former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr."
So, if you know your rights, support the guys you support getting government off your ass and back to what another evil terrorist named Thomas Jefferson espoused, you're likely in a domestic terrorist cell.

Riiiight!

Lets just wave the flag and bleet our obedience to whichever clone or clown is in the big seat and do what they say.

Sorry. No.

I choose to hold law enforcement officials to the law that they are supposed to represent.
I choose to hole elected officials to their oaths, and to the law they are supposed to represent.
I choose to know my rights, my privileges, the difference between them, and weither you like it or not, hold LEO and EO accountable when they purposefully or ignorantly try to violate them.
I choose to support and will continue to support those seeking office who agree with those ideas.
I choose to support the idea of a small government that isn't so paranoid it needs to see my "papers" before I take a crap, or that having a couple bucks isn't "wrong".

Guess that makes me a suspicious person, possibly even a "terrorist" to some.

Yes folks, thinking is a crime I guess.

What a sorry condition for the nation that Washington and Jefferson and Franklin gave so much for. They would weep if they could see how far we've fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bob Hubbard. All rights reserved.